Information and Education
Kids Smart Toddler Milk is a formulated supplementary food for young children from 1 – 3 years of age. As experts in children’s nutrition, Kids Smart Toddler Milk is specially formulated for your toddler with a good source of 15 key vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to support healthy growth and development.
- Omega-3 DHA to help support normal brain development
- Vitamin A to help support eye function and immunity
- Prebiotics known to help support digestive health
- Magnesium, calcium & vitamin D to help support normal teeth and bone function.
- Plus contains Lutein & Zinc
Plus Kids Smart Toddler Milk uses a premium blend of the purest Milk from the cleanest, greenest, mort pristine area of Australia – the world-renowned Victorian dairy region, providing the nutrients to boost your toddlers needs to help them learn, grow, explore and play.
You can trust Kids Smart, Australia’s number one kids vitamin brand range and Nature’s Way- helping support the health and wellbeing of Australians for over 50 years.
|Average Qty per serve||% Daily intake per serve*||Average amount Per
100 mL up formula
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||29.8mg||18.2mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||6.17mg||3.75mg|
|DIETARY FIBRE, TOTAL||0.3 1g||0.18g|
Each drink should be prepared individually. If the drink is to be stored prior to use it must be kept refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Use only the scoop provided for measurement. Scoop contains approximately 7.2g. Use
potable, previously boiled water that has been cooled to lukewarm (body temperature approximately 37°C) for reconstitution. Add 3 level scoops to 150ml of water. Mix well until powder has gone into solution. Any unfinished drink of made up formula must be discarded.
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilise all utensils by boiling or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool.
3. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into sterilised feeding bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
4. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using a sterile knife. Avoid compacting powder.
5. Always add correct amount of powder according to the feeding guide. Cap and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
6. Test temperature on wrist before feeding (needs to be just warm – approximately 37 C). Feed immediately. Discard unfinished feeds.
Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use it must be kept refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
|Age||Qty per Feed
(Cooled boiled water mL)
|Level Measuring Scoops||Number of Feeds per day|
Milk Solids (Skim, Whole Milk, Lactose), Galacto-oligosaccharide Powder, Microencapsulated DHA Powder (From Tuna Fish), Minerals (Iron Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Folate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Lutein.
Made with 100% Australian Milk. Other ingredients from local and imported sources.
Formulated supplementary food for young children.
Kids Smart Toddler Formula is a healthy nutritious supplement to a normal diet, to assist daily intake of nutrients and energy in young children.
Store the product in a cool, dry place under 25°C, away from direct heat sources. Once opened, canned product should be used within 4 weeks of opening. The can should be reclosed after each use using the plastic overcap provided, and stored in a cool, dry environment away from source of heat, light and humidity.
DO NOT USE IF THE SECURITY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
WARNING: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE YOUR TODDLER VERY ILL. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT TODDLERS OVER 12
MONTHS SHOULD BE OFFERED FOODS IN ADDITION TO TODDLER FORMULA. CONTAINS MILK, SOY & FISH.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A BREAST MILK SUBSTITUTE BUT A GROWING UP MILK FOR YOUNG CHILDREN.